Safari Game Drives time slots
Three best time slot for safari in sri lanka
Book a Safari Game Drive in popular national parks in Sri Lanka
Safari in Yala National Park Sri Lanka
Yala National park is most famous national park in Sri Lanka because it is very likely to spot animal since it has more open areas and most of the plants are bush like plants,More Info / Book
Safari in Wilpattu National Park Sri Lanka
Wilpattu national park is most popular for its leopard density, also it's a top national parks in the world for its leopard, 75% of the Wilpattu national park is covered with thick jungleMore Info / Book
Safari in Udawalawe National Park Sri Lanka
Udawalawe national parks provide Natural habitat for Sri Lankan elephants, Many elephants are attracted to the park because of the Udawalawe reservoirMore Info / Book
Safari in Minneriya National Park Sri Lanka
Witness the world largest elephant gathering, elephant herds from 150 to as high as 700 Can be are seen in Minneriya National Park during dry seasonMore Info / Book
Safari jeep tours in other National Parks in Sri Lanka
Bundala National Park is located close to Yala National Park, but less-popular safari destination, if you are a bird lover this is a not to miss bird paradise also good place to avoid the tourist crowd, Bundala National Park harbour not only birds, occasional leopard, elephants, Reptiles, amphibians and many other fauna. Park consists with five Lagoons providing wintering ground for migratory water birds, not to mention park's harbors 197 species of birds.
If you are a bird-wathcher Kaudulla National Park is one of good place to visit. Apart from the birds You can spot elephants, Sri Lankan sambar deer, chevrotain, wild boar, Sri Lankan axis deer, sloth bear and occasional Sri Lankan leopard. The centerpiece of the park is Kaudulla tank build by King Mahasen, surrounded by lowlands, hills, scrub land and forest. Even you can do a boat ride in Kaudulla tank while bird watching. Best to visit during the months of June to September.
The Wasgamuwa National Park is Best place to see sloth bear, highest density when compared to other national parks in Sri Lanka, Wasgamuwa park is a dry evergreen forest located in Sri Lankan dry-zone, the park holds More than 150 floral species and 23 species of mammals, including Sri Lankan elephants and many other fauna including 143 species birds, 15 species of amphibians 35 reptiles and lots of butterflies can be spotted. Also very less-crowded park.
Rent a chauffeur driven car or van.
Best price garanteed. Book it with only 30% of total cost and pay the rest once you arrive here. Contact us for a quotation
Important facts about Wildlife Safaris in Sri Lanka
- When is the best time to do a safari tour in Sri Lanka
- Best time depends on the National park you are going to select. for example February to July is the best time to visit Yala National park, but in general Yala is a year round destination except drought (September to October) weather patterns subject to change.
Best time to visit Wilpattu is, February to October. Willpattu is also good to visit all around the year.
Best time to visit Minnariya is, September to November.
Udawalawe park is good to go all around the year. Contact us for more info.
- What are the best national parks in Sri Lanka for wildlife safari
- Most popular national parks are Yala, Wilpattu, Udawalawe and Minneriya national parks
- What is the entrance ticket price in Sri Lankan national parks.
- Entrance ticket price will starts from USD 27 per-adult. Contact us for more info. Or you can check our national park page, for ticket price and jeep fee.
- Best place to book a Wildlife safari tour in Sri Lanka
- You can book an all inclusive, hassle free wildlife safari tour in Sri Lanka with us